- Graph Cartesian functions, relations, and inequalities, plus polar, parametric, and ordinary differential equations.
- Up to 999 graphs on screen at once.
- New data plotting and curve-fitting features.
- Numerically solve and graphically display tangent lines and integrals.
- Find critical points, solutions to equations, and intersections between Cartesian functions.
- Print your graphs or copy to clipboard as bitmap or enhanced metafile in black-and-white or color.
- On-line help and demo files make getting up to speed a snap.
In summary, a great tool for students and teachers of anything from high-school algebra through college calculus.
Graphmatica is a Shareware software in the category Education developed by kSoft, Inc..
It was checked for updates 1,162 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of Graphmatica is 2.0, released on 02/19/2008. It was initially added to our database on 8/26/2007.
Users of Graphmatica gave it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.