Graphmatica 2.4kSoft, Inc. - 0.8MB - Shareware
a powerful, easy-to-use, equation plotter with numerical and calculus features:
- Graph Cartesian functions, relations, and inequalities, plus polar, parametric, and ordinary differential equations.
- Up to 999 graphs on screen at once.
- New data plotting and curve-fitting features.
- Numerically solve and graphically display tangent lines and integrals.
- Find critical points, solutions to equations, and intersections between Cartesian functions.
- Print your graphs or copy to clipboard as bitmap or enhanced metafile in black-and-white or color.
- On-line help and demo files make getting up to speed a snap.
In summary, a great tool for students and teachers of anything from high-school algebra through college calculus.
Graphmatica is a Shareware software in the category Education developed by kSoft, Inc..
It was checked for updates 440 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of Graphmatica is 2.4, released on 12/07/2014. It was initially added to our database on 08/26/2007.
Graphmatica requires any Windows operating system to be running on the computer it will be installed on. The download file has a size of 0.8MB.
Users of Graphmatica gave it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for Graphmatica!
- 10/21/2016 - WinThruster 1.16.8
- 10/21/2016 - Adobe Flash Player ActiveX & Plugins 64-bit 22.214.171.124
- 10/21/2016 - hd task 126.96.36.199
- 10/21/2016 - CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.72.1
- 10/21/2016 - Packard Bell Quick Access 1.0.3000